Person on this position will be responsible for:
- determining the direction of development, quality and safety of the produced by real time operating system Phoenix-RTOS and other key products. Phoenix-RTOS is the operating system designed from the ground up for configurable processors for applications in energy and industry,
- the management of the two outstanding teams of expert programmers,
- technical support in sales process on Polish market and abroad.
- minimum 5 years of professional experience on a independent position upholding, managing a team of developing software,
- programming skills in C with an emphasis on embedded systems,
- knowledge of microprocessor architecture and computer systems,
- knowledge of operating systems,
- building-knowledge of issues related to the design of embedded systems,
- goog command of English (allows reading and writing technical documentation),
- communicate knowledge of the Russian language would be an advantage,
- team management skills,
- communication skills and confidence, openness to challenge and high mental toughness,
- willingness to travel.
- an interesting and challenging work in an innovative technology company with global potential,
- working with operating systems experts,
- the possibility of running challenging technical projects,
- attractive salary,
- private medical care, a Multisport package and subsidy language lessons,
- a friendly working environment.
What we offer:
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".